- Nomination due date: This is an open nomination. The deadline for submitting nominations is March 22, 2019. View the Nomination Form below.
- Award Announced: Award will be announced at the STEM Challenge Initiative STEM Appreciation Banquet in the spring of 2019 – Check our website for updates
Key traits exemplified by the Mary S. Babcock Teaching Award Recipient:
- Passion for education
- Engaged in hands-on learning
- Commitment to students
- Incorporates Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM) in teaching methods
- Uses a multi-disciplinary approach
- Innovation in STEM education
In your nomination, please give specific examples of how the nominee demonstrates the above mentioned traits.
Nominations for the 2019 Mary S. Babcock Teacher of the Year Award are currently closed. Please consider supplying a nomination in 2020!